The outlook is good for Stiver Engineering this year.
Tunnel Business Magazine’s February issue features the publication’s annual “Tunneling Industry Outlook” for 2021. It contains interviews with key tunneling industry executives predicting potential trends in the year ahead. The issue also offers updates on a host of important tunnel projects around the globe, including eight Stiver projects either underway or completed in the U.S.
The highlight is the historic sanitary sewer improvement project in San Antonio, Texas. Stiver Engineering has played a key role in the sewer project, including pipe blocking and carrier pipe buoyancy calculations and design, steel casing design, and launch and exit shaft design.
Other featured Stiver projects include:
• The Schoharie Reservoir Low Level Outlet Project in Gilboa, New York
• The Integrated Pipeline Project in Athens, Texas
• The Jones Creek Interceptor and Mill Creek/Peaks Branch/State Thomas Drainage Relief Tunnel Projects in Dallas, Texas
• The Trinity River Tunnel Integrated Pipeline Project in Kerens, Texas
• The Bois D’Arc Treated Water Pipeline Segment E Tunnel Project in McKinney, Texas
• The W-6 Upper Segment Sewer Main Project in San Antonio
Click here to read Tunnel Business Magazine’s February issue.