- Contact Information: this includes, for example, your name, your home or business address, your email address and your phone number.
- Technical Data: this includes, for example, data that we collect from you when you interact with our website, applications, and email communications, such as your IP address and device ID. Some of this information may be considered personal data
- Financial Data: this includes, for example, your bank account, and other related financial data.
- Marketing Data: this includes, for example, your preferences in receiving marketing or promotional information from us. We will only use your information to send you marketing materials when we have your consent.
- Other Data: any other personal data that you provide to us and which can be reasonably used to identify you.
- Direct Interaction: you may provide us with your personal data when you interact with us, for example, by enquiring about our services, giving us your contact details, registering for one of our events, subscribing to our updates or promotional material, or engaging in any way with our employees.
- Automated Technologies: we may collect personal data automatically when you visit our website through logging and analytics tools, cookies, or click on links in our emails.
- We process your personal data if you have given us consent to process for one or more specific purposes;
- We process your personal data if it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you;
- We process your personal data if it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; and/or
- We process your personal data if it is necessary for the purposes of our or a third-party’s legitimate interests where those interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of your personal data.
- Our information technology and telecommunications service providers, including data centers and cloud storage providers.
- Our marketing service providers.
- Professional services organizations (e.g., law, accountancy, auditing, insurance, and company formation service providers).
- Other service providers to whom we outsource aspects of the provision of our services and the administration and operation of the company.
- To another firm, in the event of a sale or merger of the company.
- Business partners, such as those that co-host events with us.
- Third parties when we believe it is required by, or necessary to comply with, applicable law, such as opposing parties in litigation or in response to law enforcement requests.
- The Right to Know. You have the right to request certain information about parties to whom we have disclosed or sold your personal data in the prior calendar year and a description of the categories of personal data shared.
- The Right to Data Portability. A subset of the Right to Know, this requires us to provide you the specific personal data about you that we collect and process in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily-useable format that allows you to transmit the information to another entity without hindrance.
- The Right to Delete. Subject to exceptions, the right to delete requires us to delete or de-identify your personal data.
- The Right to Request a Record of Third-Party Direct Marketing Disclosures: Also known as the “Shine the Light” law, this permits California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal data we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties.
Retaining InformationWe retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we collected it, including any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or reporting requirements, and to the extent we reasonably deem necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety, and the rights, property, and safety of our users and other third parties. For details on the retention periods applicable to specific elements of your personal data, please contact us.
Third-Party Websites and LinksOur website and other services may contain links to other websites or otherwise direct you to a third party over which we have no control and whose privacy policies may differ from ours. You should consult the privacy policies or statements for those third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for their use of your personal data that you may provide.
Your ChoicesIn addition to the applicable rights outlined, above, you have choices about how we communicate with you and how we process certain personal data about you.
- Communications Opt-Out. You may opt-out of receiving marketing, promotional, or other communications from us at any time by following the link in a marketing communication email or email us at [email protected]. Will only send you marketing materials with your consent.
- Cookies and Web Tracking. Consult our Cookies Policy for more information about how to control and/or opt out of certain cookies and web tracking technologies.
MinorsWe do not promote, market, or direct our services to minors. As a result, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from anyone under the age of 18. By using our site or by providing us your personal information, you represent that you are not under 18 years of age.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
- User’s demographic information, e.g., language preference and location (city, country/territory, continent, sub-continental region).
- User’s behavior, e.g., whether the user is a new or returning visitor, the frequency of visits/date of last visit.
- User’s technology, e.g., operating system, network/service provider (ISP and network host).
- Mobile information, e.g. whether the user accessed the Services via a mobile device and, if so, the type of device (brand, service provider, operating system and input selection method).
- Traffic source, e.g., direct (i.e., the user typed in the URL themselves) or referral (i.e., the user clicked on a link) and for referral traffic, the traffic source (search engine or link); also the Google search term (if applicable) that resulted in the link to the Website.
- Content viewed, e.g., pages, files, and directories clicked on, landing pages/exit pages and search words (if any) used on the Website.